Wednesday, 15 February 2017

Lacey










As you all know I have started a YouTube channel and have featured this dress as well as another outfit which can be found here. This beautiful laced design is from Miko and Mollie and it is called the Annabelle dress by Two Sisters the Label. This dress can be worn for any special occasion or formal event as it is so classy and at a midi length.

I styled this piece with my hair down go give it a feminine look and went very simple to let the dress shine on its own. I accessorised lightly with silver jewellery from Moho Silver, The Peach Box and Marc Bale Watches. I of course went for laced up shoes in black and to match I paired it with a simple Black shoulder Bag. I hope you guys liked this post and enjoyed the video!

Photographer: Anna Nguyen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hype